قسم هندسة العمارة
الرتبة : محاضر متفرغ براتب مدرس / ب
البريد الالكتروني : firstname.lastname@example.org
الموقع الالكتروني : http://faculty.yu.edu.jo/samia.ayyoub
رقم الهاتف : 4628
المكتب : غير متوفر
نبذه عن الحياة العلمية :
- 1981 : General Secondary Education Certificate Examination, 1981 Average grade: 96.4.
- 1986 : A Bachelor of Architectural Engineering. Yarmouk University Irbid –Jordan, Rating: very good, Cumulative average: 80.6.
- 2009 : Master’s Degree in Architecture , Jordanian Science and Technology University, Rating :very good Cumulative average:85.6
Title of My Thesis : HOUSING NEEDS IN JORDAN, ESTIMATIONS& POLICIES (2004-2024)
الإهتمامات البحثية :
غير متوفر .
منشورات مختارة :
- 1994 :Gardens In Irbid , Published by Arab Development Institute (The Arab city Future Challenges), Dubi-1994 .
- 1996 :The Tourism in the North of Joran, Conference in ALAHLEA University, Irbid –Jordan .
- 1997 : The Tourist in Irbid , conference in Yarmouk University.
- 1998 : Look at the middle of Irbid , published book by the Greater Irbid Municipality .
- 2004 : The challenges of the future vision for the development and regulation”, Egypt 2004Conference - participation paper ,“Developing Irbids’ old city “
In International Conference on Future Vision and Challenges for Urban Development ,Cairo-Egypt 20-22 December 2004 .
- 2007: (Architecture and Urbanism and its development in the city of Irbid and its impact on the city and the agricultural area around it) a research published in the book “The city of Irbid past and present” the editor, Dr. Yussef Guaanema ,2008,the conference of “ Irbid past and present” by the Arab Forum in cooperation with the Jordan Ministry of Culture ,November 2007 .
- 2008 : 1'st Increase International Conference on Renewable Energy Approaches for the Spatial Environment 12-15 April 2008, Amman – Jordan .
- 2009 : IRBID PLAN: REGIONAL GROWTH,2009-2010
The Irbid Plan will guide the development of a large portion of the Irbid Governorate and Municipalities for the next 20 years and beyond. The Plan will take into account a number of aspects: balancing nature with culture, tradition with growth, and historic preservation with modernization.
The Irbid Plan contains a Vision for Irbid in 2030 derived from public forums and consultations. The Irbid Plan provides a policy and regulatory framework to contain, direct and focus growth and development for the benefit of residents and workers. In doing so, the Irbid Plan contains a number of component plans that address planning at different scales: Regional, Metropolitan and Community.
The overall planning framework has been guided and developed by the Planning Team, consisting of Greater Irbid Municipality, Amman Institute together with the Ministry of Municipal Affairs (MOMA). I worked as the Technical manager of Irbid Technical Team and the GIS team.
Irbid Technical Team:
Ministry of Municipals Affairs (MOMA
Greater Irbid Municipality
Amman Institute for Urban Development
P A Planning Alliance from Canada.