قسم هندسة الاتصالات
الرتبة : أستاذ
البريد الالكتروني : firstname.lastname@example.org
الموقع الالكتروني : http://faculty.yu.edu.jo/mohbat
رقم الهاتف : 4536
المكتب : مبنى كلية الحجاوي (المبنى القديم)
نبذه عن الحياة العلمية :
- B.Sc, Electrical Engineering, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan, 1990.
- M.Sc, Electrical Engineering, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan, 1993.
- PhD, Telecommunication Engineering, University of Wales, UK, 1996.
الإهتمامات البحثية :
- The effect of climate and terrain on the propagation of radiowaves in the troposphere by the application of the parabolic wave equation method
- Path loss models used in cellular mobile communication
- Perturbation method and its applications to problems in electromagnetics, and numerical methods for two-point boundary value problems with applications in general periodic structures
- Analysis and synthesis of optical filters
- A signal processing approach to synthesis antenna arrays
منشورات مختارة :
- 1. O. R. Asfar, and M. H. Bataineh, "Microwave filter response of nonuniformly corrugated circular waveguide", Journal of Electromagnetics Waves and Applications, Vol. 9, 1995, pp. 127-143.
- 2. M. Bataineh, and O. Asfar, " Application of multiple scales analysis and the fundamental matrix method to rugate filters: initial-value and two-point boundary problem formulations", IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology, Vol. 18, No. 12, pp. 2217-2223, Dec. 2000.
- 3. M. Abo-Zahhad, and M. H. Bataineh, " A unified approach for suppressing sidelobes arising in the spectral response of rugate filters", Dirasat Journal, Engineering Sciences, Vol. 27, No.2, pp. 328-338, 2000.
- 4. M. H. Bataineh, "An alternative approach for equating the side lobes of linear arrays", Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 15, No.1, pp. 135-141, 2001.
- 5. M. H. Bataineh, “Plane wave visualization on a dielectric-dielectric interface”, International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education, Vol. 40, No. 2, pp. 112-122, 2003.
- 6. M. Bataineh, and J. Ababneh, Synthesis of Aperiodic Linear Phased Antenna Arrays Using Particle Swarm Optimization, Journal of Electromagnetics, 2006.
- 7. O. R. Asfar, M. H. Bataineh, and M. A. Hawwa, “Ultrasonic waveguide with square wave surface grating”, Accepted in IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 2010.
- 1. M. H. Bataineh, and R. C. V. Macario, "Limiting distance for line-of-sight and diffraction region", ICT'95, Bali, Indonisia, April 1995.
- 2. M. H. Bataineh, and R. C. V. Macario, "Propagation in the diffraction region", IEEE ICECS'95, Amman, Jordan, Dec. 1995.
- 3. M. H. Bataineh, and R. C. V. Macario, "A mathematical-physical model for tropospheric surface-based ducts", ICT'96, Istanbul, Turkey, April 1996.
- 4. M. H. Bataineh, and R. C. V. Macario, "Propagation loss in the diffraction region: Methods of calculations", ICT’96, Istanbul, Turkey, April 1996.
- 5. M. H. Bataineh, "Classical and parabolic equation methods of wave propagation in the diffraction region of a knife edge", IWTS'97, Malaysia, May 1997.
- 6. H. Bataineh, and M. Otoom, “Path loss model for mobile radio signals in Jordan altitudes”, IWTS'98, Malaysia, May 1998.
- 7. M. H. Bataineh, and M. Abo-Zahhad, “A fast algorithm for calculating the reflectance of nonabsorbing multilayer dielectric films”, 1998 IEEE AP-S International Symposium, Atlanta, U.S.A., 1998.
- 8. M. H. Bataineh, and M. Abo-Zahhad, “A synthesis algorithm for the reflectance of nonabsorbing multilayer dielectric optical thin films", The First-Minia International Conference for Advanced Trends in Engineering, Egypt, March 1999.
- 9. M. Abo-Zahhad, and M. H. Bataineh, “A unified approach for suppressing rugate filter sidelobes using quintic matching layers", 3rd Electrical Engineering Conference, Mutah University, Jordan, April 1999.
- 10. M. H. Bataineh, "A fast algorithm of evaluating Chebyshev polynomials", CATAEE-99, Philadelphia University, Amman-Jordan, Oct. 1999.
- 11. I. Altawil, and M. H. Bataineh, "Radiosonde refractivity data analysis using neural network techniques", CATAEE-99, Philadelphia University, Amman-Jordan, Oct. 1999.
- 1. Assistance in Chapter 2 of Modern personal radio systems by R. C. V. Macario (Ed.), IEE press, 1996.
- 2. Radiosonde refractivity data analysis, Rutherford Appleton Lab., Didcot, UK, 1994.