- B.Sc, Electrical Engineering/ Telecommuication Engineering, Univ. of Jordan, Jordan , 1983.
- M.phil, Digital Modulations and Mobile Communication Systems, University of Wales, Swansea, UK, 1994.
- PhD, Digital Modulations and Mobile Communication Systems, University of Wales, Swansea, UK, 1996.
Mobile Communication; channel modeling and performance analysis; Biomedical Signal Processing and Telemedicine; Effect of mobile phone radiation on human health
- 1. Khalil A., Al-dhammi M., Al-shara B, Gagga M., Rawashdeh A. and Alshamali A., (2012), “ Histological and Ultrastructral Analyes of male Mice Exposed to Mobile Phone radiation”, Journal of Toxicolgy Review, 1, (1), 1-6.
- 2. Khalil A, Gagaa M and Alshamali A., (2012), “ 8-Oxo-7, 8-dihydro- 20deoxyguanosine as a biomarker of DNA damage by mobile phone radiation”, International Journal of Human and Experimental Toxicology,31, (7), 734- 740.
- 3. Khalil A, Alshamali A. and Gagaa M., (2011), " Detection of oxidative stress induced by mobile phone radiation in tissues of mice using 8-hydroxy-2’-deoxyguanosine as a biomarker", Journal of World Acadamy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 76, 657-662.
- 4. Alshamali A. and Al-Ageel M., (2011) "ECG Compression Using Discrete Wavelet Transform and Particle Swarm Optimization" Journal of Medical Engineering and techology, 35, (3,4): 149- 153.
- 5. Alshamali A., (2010), " Wavelt Based ECG Compression with Adaptive Thresholding and Effeicent Coding", Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology, 34 (5,6): 335- 339.
- 6. Khalil A. and Alshamali A., (2010), " No significant Cytogenetic Effects in Cultured Human Lymphocytes Exposed to Cell Phones Radiofrequencies (900MHz and 1800MHz)”, Jordan Journal of Biological Sciences, 3 (1): 21- 28.
- 7. Omar A., Bashayreh Q. and Alshamali A. , (2010), "Investigation of the effect of Obliquely Incident Plane Wave on a Human Head at 900 MHz and 1800 MHz", International Journal of RF and Micowvae-Aided Engineering , 20 (2 ): 133 – 140.
- 8. Alshamali A. and B. Quza, (2009), " Performane of Spatial Modulation in Correlated and Un-Correlated Nakagami Fading Channel", Journal of Communication, 4 (3): 170- 174.
- 9. Alshamali, A. and Al-Oqleh, M. (2005) Statistical properties of the delay spread in a two path Mobile Radio with Nakagmi fading channel. AEU International Journal of Electronics and Communications , 54 (4): 222-229.
- 10. Alshamali A. and Al-Fahoum, A. (2003). Comments on an efficient coding algorithm for the compression of ECG signals using the wavelet transform. IEEE Trans. Biomedical Engineering 50 (8): 1034- 1037.
- 11. Al-Smadi, A. and Alshamali, A. (2002) Fitting ARMA models to linear non-gaussian processes using higher order statistics. Signal Processing. 82: 1789-1793.
- 12. Alshamali, A. and Al-Oqleh, M. (2002). Delay spread statistics in simulcast transmission system. Electronics Letters. 38 (17): 992-994.
- 13. Alshamali, A. and Al-Smadi, A. (2001). Combined coding and wavelet transform for ECG compression. Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology. 25 (5): 212-216.
- 1. Omar A., Bashayreh Q. and Alshamali A., (2010) “The Effect of rf Radiation on Human Health Using Stratified Human Head Model” Proceeding of the IEEE International Radar, Washington, USA, May, 2010.
- 2. Alshamali A.and Qhaith T. ( 2009) , "Combined Coding and Adaptive Thresholding Algorithms for ECG Compression ", Proceeding of the 5Th IEEEGCC Conference, Kuwait.
- 3. Alshamali A.and Quza B. ( 2009), " Spatial Modulation: Performance Evaluation in Nakagami Fading Channel ", Proceeding of the 5Th IEEEGCC Conference, Kuwait.
- 4. Alshamali A. (2008), " GSM Based Remote Ionized Radiation Monitoring System", Procedding of the Second International Conference on Advances in Electronics and Micro-electronics: ENIC 2008, Spain.
- 5. Alshamali, A. (2003), “ A mobile telecardiology system using TETRA standards”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology: Computers and Communications (ITCCí03), USA.
- 6. Alshamali, A. (1999). Private mobile radio in Jordan: case study. Proceedings of the third International Jordanian Conference on Electrical Engineering. Mutah University, Jordan.
- 7. Alshamali, A. (1998). Error floor of DQPSK modulation in a two path mobile radio environment. Proceedings of the Fifteenth Radio Conference. Cairo, Egypt
- 8. Alshamali, A. (1998). Prediction of Spectral spreading of PI/4-DQPSK Modulation Due to Power Amplifier Non-linearity, via Computer Simulation. Proceedings of the IASTED Conference, Irbid, Jordan.
- 9. Alshamali, A. Macario, R.C.V. (1996) Coverage Strategy of TETRA Quasi-synchronous systems. Proceedings of IEE Colloquium on Propagation Aspects of future Mobile systems, London, U.K.
- 10. Alshamali, A. and Macario, R.C.V. (1996). Performance evaluation of TETRA in Hilly and Urban Terrain and in a Quasi-synchronous Environment. Proceedings of the IEE Colloquium on Multipath countermeasure. London, U.K.
- 11. Alshamali, A. and Macario R.C.V. (1995). The Operational Details of the Planned European Radio Messaging System- ERMES. Proceedings of the Fourth Technical Conference: Telecommunication and Information System, Status and Trend in Islamic Country, Amman, Jordan